Oblique Pen Holder:
- This durable plastic holder holds the nib at an oblique angle, making it easier for you to create certain types of lettering without uncomfortably twisting your arm or wrist.
- Creating shading is easier, and ragged line edges are minimized.
- The oblique holder is particularly useful for script styles such as Copperplate and Spencerian.
- This holder is great for anyone wanting to do pointed pen calligraphy.
A – #102 Crow Quill Pen Holder:
- Use this holder with No. 102, No. 107 and No. 108 nibs for pointed pen calligraphy.
B – Classic Gold Multi-Colored Pen Holder:
- Stylish and environmentally friendly.
- Made from FSC-certified wood and features an attractive marbled finish.
- Works with most standard dip pen nibs.
B – Standard Pen Holder:
- The Standard Pen Holder is for use with the following nibs: A, B, C, E, #22B, #56, #99, #101, #512 and #513EF. Available in blister-pack and open single stock.
C – #104 Pen Holder:
- Use this holder with No. 100, No. 103 and No. 104 nibs for pointed pen calligraphy.