The quality of an eraser and using the correct eraser are crucial for optimum results. Basically, two different materials are used to make erasers: rubber and plastic. All rubber erasers and the majority of the plastic erasers made by Faber-Castell are PVC-free. Faber-Castell PVC-Free erasers do not contain harmful phthalate plasticizer. Phthalates have been reported to cause several undesirable effects when exposed to the human body. The balanced plastic mixture guarantees soft and smear-free erasing.
Perfection 7058 Eraser Pencil with Brush – Faber-Castell
PERFECTION 7058 B eraser pencil for precision erasing.
- White, hard eraser leads for ink, Indian ink and ballpoint pens
- With a handy brush for cleaning up eraser residue
- Erasing pencil measures 17.5cm
- The pencil is covered with a water-based varnish which means it is smooth to hold
- Guaranteed easy sharpening
3 in Stock.