Product Description: Air Can Direct-Connecting
An innovative Copic Airbrush System (ABS) allows you to colour on a wide variety of surfaces and textures. Simply snap a marker into an air grip system and you are ready to go. This product is for exclusive use with the Copic Air-Brushing System.
- Maximum continuous time of use: 60-90 secs.
- Maximum time of use: Air Can D60: 7-8 mins, Air Can 80: 15-16 mins, Air Can 180: 35-40 minutes.
- Keep in mind the maximum time of use may vary according to the colour, environmental conditions or usage.
- Even if Air Can gets cold, that is normal. If you are using the can for more than 90 seconds and the spray is inconsistent but it feels like there’s still plenty of air in the can, then let the can warm up a bit before continuing.
- Use in an area with good air circulation.
- Copic markers are alcohol-based. Keep away from open flame.
- Air Can are under pressure. Do not puncture.
- Do not spray on people or animals.