A set of Ecoline liquid watercolour in a selection brilliant Colours. Ecoline is a non-waterproof ink and is available in a wide range of transparent, easily mixed colours.
Just like watercolour painting, Ecoline can be worked further by rewetting, and has a short drying time. Whether this involves artistic impressions, product design, illustrations, fashion design, calligraphy or children’s drawings, the brilliant colours of this liquid watercolour paint, brush every piece of art to life. Pure formula based on dyes and Gum Arabic, for bright and brilliant colour. Suitable for watercolour paper, drawing paper and board, and other similar watercolour surfaces. The transparent colours of Ecoline give the best results when used on white or very light-coloured paper.
Ecoline colours have a transparent base and are therefore easy to combine with other colours of the Ecoline range. Either brush pens or bottles, they work smoothly together.
Colours Included: 205 Lemon Yellow, 337 Magenta, 578 Sky Blue (Cyan), 600 Green, and 700 Black.
Size: 5 x 30ml bottles.
Advantages of Ecoline colours
There are many advantages of painting with Ecoline colours. The biggest advantage of Talens Ecoline is its drying time. Ecoline has a short drying time. The colours of Ecoline are not waterproof when dry, so you can work on it “further” by wetting what is dry once more. Therefore, these Ecoline colours are easy to mix.
The second advantage is Ecoline’s brilliant colours.
The bottle design:
- Comes with a handy pipette
- Bottle has a wide opening and stable base
- Colour indication and colour code is clearly shown on the bottle
- Ideal for watercolour and drawing paper
- Set of 5 colours liquid watercolour ink: 205 Lemon Yellow, 337 Magenta, 578 Sky Blue (Cyan), 600 Green, and 700 Black,
- three of which are primary colours: lemon yellow (205), magenta (337) and sky blue cyan (578)
- Suitable for paint brushes, airbrush and dip pens
- Can be easily mixed
- Good adhesion to watercolour, drawing paper and board
- It is not waterproof when dry, so you can work on it “further” by wetting what is dry once more
- Store the original works of art in a portfolio for optimal colour retention
In this video Royal Talens shows the effect of Ecoline colours out of the new round Ecoline bottle.