Fabriano Accademia white drawing paper is made of high quality lignin free and acid free cellulose, guaranteeing long conservation over time.
Its internal and external sizing renders it resistant to repeated erasures and smearing. It is recommended for artists and amateurs for sketching and drawing with pencil, charcoal, pastel, coloured pencil and ink and the 200gsm weight is suitable for gouache work.
- This heavier-weight version has a soft, textured feel, making it wonderful for pencil, graphite and charcoal, but also for gouache.
- High resistance to smearing and erasure
- Ideal for graphite, charcoal and pastel work
- It’s made from high quality lignin free cellulose. It is both acid free and lignin-free.
- Fabriano Accademia drawing paper is suitable for archival purposes.
- The roll of 200gsm Fabriano Accademia measures 1.5m by 10m
The Fabriano Accademia 200gsm Drawing Paper Roll is artist paper from a maker with over seven centuries’ experience, using both traditional and modern techniques to create the very highest quality products.
Fabriano Accademia drawing paper is made of high quality lignin free and acid free cellulose, guaranteeing long conservation over time. Produced with 100% of E.C.F. pulp (Elemental Chlorine Free), F.S.C. certified (©1996 Forest Stewardship Council A.C.) from forests responsibly managed respectful of environmental, social and economic standards.