Line Maker Pens | Lightfast & Water-based – Derwent
If you could put liquid silk in a pen, this would be it. Layer tones with this beautiful line maker. Create shadows, detailed designs and more.
A drawing pen with a smart nib that glides smoothly, producing beautifully clean lines. The water-based ink is waterproof, lightfast and tone-rich.
Highly lightfast, opaque, water-soluble, permanent once dry. Derwent Line Makers are superfine, free-flowing fine liners with a consistent line, ideal for both drawing and writing. Line Makers contain permanent, fast-drying pigment ink, with an intense colour which dries quickly and will not move once dry.
- Come in sizes 0.05mm – 0.8mm
- Colours: Black, Graphite & Sepia
- Free-flowing fine liners – perfect for creating smooth, consistent lines across all nib sizes
- Permanent formulation – ink dries quickly and will not move once dry. Ideal for adding detail to watercolour work
- Opaque ink for creating solid lines with speed
- High-quality Japanese nib which will not damage even under heavy pressure
- All colours are highly lightfast and will not fade for a long time