- Full strength colours and natural tints available individually or in convenient tins of 12, 24, 72 and Pastel skin tones set of 12 .
- The vast range of colours available allow artists to layer colours on top of each other in order to create new tints and hues.
- Can be easily mixed and blended.
- Suitable for all types of pastel work.
- Ideal for creating crisp, fine lines and detailed pastel studies.
View Colour Chart to see Lightfastness rating (LF) = 3,4 – FAIR, MODERATE | 5,6 – GOOD, VERY GOOD | 7,8 – EXCELLENT.
Derwent uses the Blue Wool Scale (ISO 105) to evaluate lightfastness. Lightfastness refers to the chemical stability of a pigment under long exposure to light.
A scale of 1-8 is obtained, with values of 6 or higher being considered to be highly lightfast and, under museum conditions, will not fade for 100+ years.