Pitt Pastel Artists Single Pencils – Faber-Castell
- Supreme quality Pitt Pastel artists’ pencils
- Excellent light resistance and colour brilliance
- Grease and oil-free
- Ideal for fine and elaborate details
- Can be sharpened with erasing knife 181398 or sharpening machines 180963/181463
- Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets
- 60 colours to choose from
View our Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel range:
Colour Disclaimer. Actual colours may vary since every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
For lightfastness view colour chart – the lightfast (LF) rating indicates the items resistance to fading, which has been tested under museum conditions.
Faber-Castell indicates lightfast ratings on the majority of their professional art materials with a star icon.
*** = Maximum lightfastness = 7 ,8 Blue Wool Scale
Maximum fade resistance (100 + years)
** = High lightfastness = 5, 6 Blue Wool Scale
Very good fade resistance
* = Reasonable lightfastness = 3, 4 Blue Wool Scale
Good fade resistance