Please take note – This item is sold per box of 4, exact same size canvas per box set.
- A range of stretch canvas frames especially for the Urban Artist and designed for use by the home decorator
- Made from 380g 100% cotton canvas with a brighter, whiter primer and bleached canvas that ensures this substrate accepts and displays better when printing onto the canvas
- Although designed to be printed on, this canvas is also suitable for oil and acrylics
- Also accepts ink, aquarelle, charcoal, watercolour, soft pastel, markers, khaki and graphite – a truely multi-media canvas
- Available in sizes A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, 12 x 12, 1066 X 600mm, 543 X 305mm & 755 X 425mm inch currently
- Available in a special profile of 3cm x 2.5cm only
Want to try Watercolour paints?
We had a very favourable response from our artist community about the use of watercolour paints on these canvasses. The trick is to first wipe the canvas with a wet sponge and then let it dry. This will ensure the watercolour paint to adhere more easily with the canvas. When finished your creation will have to be fixed with an artist fixative.
The aclaimed watercolourist Bill McGill has the following to say: “I was very sceptical being an old traditional of the watercolour papers. I was not impressed, until, and believe me, it was an incredible experience as this new canvas worked beyond what I expected, and will now certainly use this wonderful innovation.“