Set of Three:
- Watercolor brushes with water reservoir – large, medium, fibre-tipped / 115.303
- Suitable for all watercolour on paper techniques. These brushes with a reservoir are practical and easy to use. The three types of tip (large, medium and fibre) provide a full range of tools to explore all water-based techniques (watercolour, gouache, pastel). The pump system makes it easy to clean the brush’s synthetic fibres with water. Ideal for travel, art classes as well as quick sketches, this portable set is perfect for fans of watercolour paintings.
Water Brush Large Black, Medium Blue and Fibre-tipped Red:
- Suitable for all water-soluble formats including coloured pencils and graphite (TECHNALO, PRISMALO Aquarelle, SUPRACOLOR Soft Aquarelle, MUSEUM Aquarelle, GRAPHITE LINE), pastels (NEOCOLOR II Water-soluble), watercolours and gouaches.Ideal for travelling, art classes and improvised sketching, the Caran d’Ache brush with water reservoir is a modern complement to traditional watercolour brushes.
Technical description :
- Brush: Length – 14 cm, diameter – 12 mm, weight – 9 grams, transparent plastic
- Brush tips: large (black), medium (blue), fibre-tipped (red)
- Closure cap
- Pump system easily refills reservoir, rubber button to regulate water flow
- Reservoir: holds 20 ml, can be removed thanks to its screw top
- Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years