Polycrayons Tones Sets - Lyra - Brown Tones, Set of 12Quantity:1 × R199.00
Neocolor II Watersoluble Wax Oil Pastel Sets – Caran d’Ache
R360.00 – R4 499.00
July Monthly Deal
Set of 30 – Now R799 / Was R1080
Caran D’Ache Neocolor II water-soluble wax pastel for artists and illustrators, ideal for dry or wet use with watercolourist effects.
The excellent lightfastness gives you the peace of mind that your artwork will look beautiful for years to come.
Applications: Various techniques possible – use to draw wet or dry, rainbow techniques, stencilling, steel engraving, impregnation, watercolour, colour blocks, wash drawings and washes.
Technical description :
- 8.65mm diameter, 104.5mm long
- no barrel can be used up 100%
- can be sharpened like a pencil or used flat
- ideal for mixing on the Caran D’Ache textured palette
- Type: Water-soluble wax oil pastel
- Soft, velvety texture, does not crumble
- Ultra-high pigment concentration, superior covering power, luminous colours, excellent light resistance
- CE EN71 and ASTM D4236 compliant
Kindly note that the Neocolor II Assortment Wooden Box Set Of 84 is available on special order. Please confirm availability before placing an order!
View Colour Chart
Colour Disclaimer. Actual colours may vary since every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Standard Blue Wool Scale
Caran d’Ache provides clear information on the lightfastness (LF) of all 120 colours, ranging from * to ***. Certain colours will remain unaltered for up to 100 years. The lightfastness rating is based on the Blue Wool Scale that measures the resistance of the colours when exposed to light.
** Very good
Vegan & Cruelty-free product.