COPIC Ciao Markers 6 Piece Sets – 6 Sets: Brights, Primary, Pastels, Jewel Tones and Sea.
- The Brights set includes Amethyst (V17), Peach (R32), Yellow (Y06), Yellowish Green (YG06), Frost Blue (B00), Process Blue (B05).
- Primaries set includes Carmine (R37), Chrome Orange(YR04), Cadmium Yellow (Y15), Nile Green (G07), Ultramarine (B29) Blue Violet (BV08).
- Pastels set includes Light Pink (RV21), Lilac (V04), Buttercup Yellow (Y21), Mignonette (YG11), Pthalo Blue (B23), Aqua (BG15).
- Jewel Tones set includes (RV69), Deep Reddish Blue (BV17), (R59), (GG09) and (G29).
- Sea set includes Cool Gray No 3 (C-3), Lime Green (G21), Ice Ocean (BG72), Light Crockery Blue (B93), Black (100) and 0 Colorless Blender.
COPIC Ciao Doodle Kits 7pc – 3 Sets: Nature, People & Rainbow – Sets include five markers and two Multiliner pens.
- Doodle in colour with Copic Doodle kits. These fun sets have different themes and colour variations, suited to whatever you’d like to draw.
- Nature Doodle set includes 5 markers, Light Grayish Cobalt (B95), Hydrangea Blue (BV13), Lipstick Rose (E04), Pale Lilac (V12), Spring Dim Green (G82). Plus 2 Multiliners pens, 0.3 Olive and 0.3 Wine
- People Doodle set includes 5 markers, Caribe Cocoa (E25), Sand (E33), Egg Shell (E50), Salmon Pink (RV42), Iridescent Mauve (BV000). Plus 2 Multiliners pens, 0.3 Warm Gray and 0.3 Brown
- Rainbow Doodle set includes 5 markers, Robin’s Egg Blue (B02), Spectrum Green (G02), Barium Yellow (Y00), Light Orange (YR02), Light Prawn (R22). Plus 2 Multiliners pens, 0.3 Black and 0.3 Cobalt
My First Copic Starter Set: 10 Coloured Markers and 2 Multiliner Pens
A complete introductory set with carefully selected colours to learn and practice basic graphic marker techniques such as shading, layering, blending and creating gradations. This starter palette allows you to complete the included illustrations, and you can then move on to create your artworks by using the Multiliners included. The mini-guide leaflet is there to support you step by step and for further details.
- 10 Copic Ciao Markers.
- 2 Copic Multiliner Pens 0.3 (Black & Sepia).
- 1 Copic Technique Guide.
- 8 Premium Bond Paper A6 Sheets.
- 3 Line Art Sheets for Practice.
Colours included: Mauve Shadow (BV00), Sugared Almond Pink (RV02), Pale Pink (RV10), Barium Yellow (Y00), New Leaf (YG23), Jade Green (G00), Frost Blue (B00), Cotton Pearl (E00), Sand (E33), Cool Gray No.2 (C-2).
COPIC Ciao Marker Sets 12 Pieces – 2 Sets:
COPIC Ciao Illustration for Beginners 12 Set Markers with Book:
This is the official guidebook for beginners by popular Japanese illustrator – Babiry. Babiry started with the selection of 12 colours in the Copic markers range to illustrate and show some of her drawing approaches. Helpful hints for beginners, like how to choose your drawing material, basic drawing techniques like blurring and colour mixing, to the use of pattern in clothing; are all presented in a step by step version with colour samples.
(Ms Babiry is a Japanese manga illustrator born in Aomori, Japan. She is an illustrator who defies the boundary of analogue/digital. This multi-talented artist is involved in a wide range of activities – she is a manga artist (under the name You Iribi), an instructor at various professional schools, and she regularly appears in many magazines about illustration).
Comic Ciao set contains: 12 Copic markers / Book: A4, 68 pages (images in full colour) Colours: Pale Lavender (BV31), Light Pink (RV21), Cherry White (R000), Coral (R35), Light Reddish Yellow (YR31), Canary Yellow (Y02), Pthalo Blue (BG23), Robin’s Egg Blue (B02), Brick Beige (E31), Tea Rose (E93), Warm Gray No 2 (W-2), Colorless Blender (0)
Ciao Basic Marker Colour Set of 12
A starter set that includes a selection of basic and primary colours, for portrait and comic illustrations we recommend adding a few skin colours. Start or expand your collection with readily curated sets with colour combinations that are suitable for blending to achieve professional results. The acrylic case keeps the markers well organized and displayed for easy navigation to help plan the perfect blends and colour schemes. Colours included: Blue Violet (BV08), Violet (V09), Shock Pink (RV04), Lipstick Red (R29), Cadmium Orange (YR07), Yellow (Y06), Yellowish Green (YG06), Forrest Green (G17), Blue Green (BG09), Ultramarine (B29), Burnt Umber (E29) and Black (100).
COPIC Ciao Marker Sets 24 Colours – 1 Set: Basic Colours
A well-balanced set with a wide variety of colour families represented also includes pale blending shades. Perfect beginner scheme for illustration and design. Colours included Mauve Shadow (BV00), Prune (BV02), Sugared Almond Pink (RV02), Blush (R20), Lipstick Red (R29), Light Orange (YR02), Cadmium Orange (TR07), Barium Yellow (Y00), Acid-Yellow(Y08), Yellow-Green (YG03), Yellowish Green (YG06), Jade Green (G00), Emerald Green (G05), Blue Green (BG09), Coral Sea (BG23), Frost Blue(B00), Sky (B24), Ultramarine(B29), Cotton Pearl (E00), Soft Sun (E21), Burnt Umber (E29), Sepia (E37), Cool Grey No 3(C-3), Black(100).
COPIC Ciao Marker Sets 36 Colours – 5 Sets: Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D, Set E (See the long description for more information and a colour chart).
All 180 colours of Copic Ciao is equal to a combination of 36 Colour sets A, B, C, D and E.
COPIC Ciao Marker Sets 72 Colours – 2 Sets: Set A, Set B (See the long description for more information and a colour chart).
A set of 180 colours of Copic Ciao will be completed with a combination of 72 Colour set A, B and 36 Colour set E.
72 Set A = Set A and Set B of 36 Sets
72 Set B = Set C and Set D of 36 Sets
|• 180 Colours
• Alcohol dye ink
• Super brush & medium broad
• Round body
• Safety cap
• Application area: B4 size 2.7 sheets
• Nib exchange possible
• Ink replenishment possible
- Sets of double-ended art markers
- Replaceable chisel & brush tip ends
- Refillable alcohol-based ink
- Available in sets of 12, 24, 36 & 72 markers
- Low odour, permanent ink
- Colourless blender available separately
- Artists of all skill levels
- Illustrators, designers & manga artists
- Any artwork on paper, board, fabric & more
- The ideal introduction to professional-grade markers!
- Lettering and Calligraphy
Copic markers will not dry out if closed properly.