|The number of times that the bottle can refill||Approx 7 times||Approx 9 times||Approx 5 times||Approx 3 times|
|Rough indication amount per refill||Approx 1.8ml||Approx 1.4ml||Approx 2.5ml||Approx 3.5ml|
How to refill Copic markers with Copic 12ml refill ink
|1. Uncap both ends of the marker||2. Using the tweezer tool, pull the broad nib out from the base||3. Insert Copic Ink nozzle into the core of the marker||4. Once completed, insert back the nib in place|
- Please do not use this product for any purposes other than blending ink.
- Copic Ink is alcohol-based and flammable. Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Check the ink level of the marker before you add more ink.