Derwent Line Maker Sets | Permanent Fast Drying Pigment Ink
R155.00 – R299.00
Derwent Line Makers are superfine, free-flowing fine liners with a consistent line, ideal for both drawing, sketching, illustration and writing. Create anything from a simple doodle to the most intricate designs with this liquid silk ink! Line Makers contain permanent, fast-drying pigment ink, with an intense colour that dries quickly and will not move once dry. Liner pens are tools used to make linear marks, the size of the mark being restricted by the size of the nib. By just using two nib sizes it is possible to suggest different perspectives. The ink of these pens flows freely and smoothly with no interruptions, no matter how fast you draw. Solvent-free, permanent and quick-drying, available in three colours, Sepia, Black and Graphite.
Solvent-free: pigment in these pens can usually be diluted with water, which means the ink marks can be lightened and softened with water and can add another dimension to your work.
- Free-flowing fine liners – perfect for creating smooth, consistent lines across all nib sizes
- Permanent formulation – ink dries quickly and will not move once dry. Ideal for adding detail to watercolour work
- Opaque ink for creating solid lines with speed
- High-quality Japanese nib which will not damage even under heavy pressure
- All colours are highly lightfast and will not fade for a long period
- Set of 3 nib sizes: 0.1 / 0.3 /0.5
- Set of 6 nib sizes: 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.5 / 0.8