Founded in 1264, Cartiere Miliani Fabriano is the cradle of papermaking in Europe and their craftsmanship is evident in each of their products. This can clearly be seen in this beautifully crafted Journal.
Fabriano Classic Artist’s Journal
R245.00 – R365.00
The FABRIANO artist’s journal is an elegant travel diary, ideal for sketching and capturing moments or simply for taking notes. The “Classic” version is distinguished by its refined softbound navy blue cover and quality binding. The journal is filled with 192 sheets of acid-free Ingres paper, in 90 gsm of ice white and ivory colour. The soft laid pattern obtained thanks to the manufacturing process, makes it ideal for pencils, pastels, stamps and inks.
- A Journal in the “Classic” form.
- Distinguished by its refined navy blue cover.
- Quality binding for durability.
- Produced with Ingres laid paper in 2 different colours: ice and ivory.
- The soft laid pattern obtained thanks to the mouldmade manufacturing process in Italy, makes it ideal for pencil, pastels, charcoal, ink and sketching.
- The paper is lightfast and the absence of acid guarantees its inalterability over time.
- Includes bookmark for easy handling.
- Available Sizes: 12 x 16cm and 16 x 21cm.