The needle-tip bottle can be filled with glue, glaze, paint, or other liquids, it is an indispensable tool for handmade projects. This smaller bottle is great for projects that require more precise lines or smaller amounts, also kid-friendly for little hands.
Needle Tip Applicator Bottle
Looking for a solution for all your solutions – this is it! This little 10ml bottle is ideal for mixing watercolours, alcohol ink, plain alcohol and any custom mixture of your favourite fluid mixtures. The needle tip is made of rust-proof metal and makes it easy to put a thin line of adhesive on your artwork. With translucent soft flexible plastic, it is easy to squeeze, even for a child. Because it has a small shape, it is easy to store, reusable and washable. The needle-tip plastic bottle can be filled with glue, glaze, paint, ink or other liquids.
Although more used in crafting, these little bottles are a must-have for any cake and cookie decorator, especially for sugar art. The extra-fine needle tip puts glue exactly where you want it with no excess.
Take note: To fill the squeeze bottle, use thin liquids and glues to avoid it from clogging up.
- 10ml Plastic Bottle with either a blue, orange, green or pink cap.
- Size: Bottom diameter: 2 cm and height: 8 cm.
- These precision tip applicator bottles are lightweight, durable and easy to use.
- The fine tip is perfect for applying precise amounts of paint, ink, glue and other liquids.
- All the lids have a silicone attachment to cover the needle and keep the contents contained.
Please note – Although the bottle caps are available in 4 different colours, there are no options to choose a specific colour. Bottlecap colours are selected randomly.