The beauty of watercolour is transparency and transparency is what gives watercolour paintings their distinctive clarity, luminosity and realism. Now, with DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Ground, artists can get this unique visual quality on any surface they choose:
– Wood & Plaster.
– Canvas & Masonite.
– All types of paper.
– Glass & Plexiglass.
– Stone & Masonry.
DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Grounds:
– Archival and acid-free.
– Creates a soft, absorbent surface similar to cold press watercolour paper.
– Excellent surface for all watercolours.
– The Watercolor Ground surface holds up to vigorous scrubbing without any damage.
– Heavily pigmented with a thick, brushable consistency.
– Easy Application.
– Repair and rescue paintings.
– Transparent watercolours can now be shown on any surface.
– Frame without glass. We suggest spraying with high quality, Archival Aerosol MSA Varnish with UVLS to protect your painting.
– Fantastic for multi-media work—combine with decorative paper, acrylics, pen and ink and collage.
– Nothing else like it on the market.