Museum Aquarelle is not only a water-soluble pencil, it is watercolour in pencil form; When dissolved in water, the lead becomes pure watercolour paint due to its high pigment concentration and transparency!
Their extra-fine quality makes them perfect both for watercolour painting and for artistic drawing.
• 100 % water-soluble, immediately and totally.
• Optimal transparency with no veiled effect.
• Range of 76 brilliant and vibrant colours.
• Exceptional colour lightfastness applied wet or dry (standard Blue Wool Scale).
• High pigment density.
• Available in standard and themed assortments (Marine, Landscape, etc.) and also in separate colours