Inktense Pencil – Sets – Derwent
R535.00 – R3 199.00
Inktense Pencils are Derwent’s best water-soluble pencil ever! You can use them dry but mix them with water and the colour turns into vibrant ink. Once it’s dry the colour is fixed, and because it is permanent it is great for using on fabric such as silk and cotton. Kindly note that although we do not stock the Wooden Box 72 set, it is available on special order. Please confirm availability before placing an order!
- Perfect for bold, expressive drawings.
- Pure, vibrant colour washes out to leave a translucent ink-like effect.
- Once dry, the colour wash is permanent and can be embellished with other wet or dry media.
- Blue barrel with colour end tab for easy identification.
- Delivers ink-like staining effects with its vivid, yet translucent washes
- Dries permanently, allowing you to layer up without affecting previous applications
- Highly versatile; can be used on paper and fabric for a wide range of fine art and craft projects. Will stay in place on fabrics when hand washed in cool water (below 30 degrees) with no harsh detergents
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm core
- Available sets: 12, 24, 36, 72, a wooden box set of 48 and a wooden box set of 72 pencils
Inktense Wash Set
The Derwent Inktense wash set contains everything needed to get started on your painting journey. Derwent Inktense pencils are highly pigmented. Colour transforms into a pure, translucent wash when combined with water, producing a bright and vibrant finish.
- 8 Inktense Pencils.
- 1 Spritzer.
- 1 Water brush
- 1 Paint Brush
- Colours Included: Sun Yellow, Burnt Orange, Poppy Red, Fuchsia, Sea Blue, Teal Blue, Baked Earth, Ink Black.
Colour Disclaimer. Actual colours may vary since every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
View Colour Chart to view Lightfastness rating (LF) = 3,4 – FAIR, MODERATE | 5,6 – GOOD, VERY GOOD | 7,8 – EXCELLENT
Derwent uses the Blue Wool Scale (ISO 105) to evaluate lightfastness. Lightfastness refers to the chemical stability of a pigment under long exposure to light. A scale of 1-8 is obtained, with values of 6 or higher being considered to be highly lightfast and, under museum conditions, will not fade for 100+ years.