- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- Soft, vibrant color laydown
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colors, unsurpassed lightfastness
- Water-resistant and smudgeproof
- High break resistance due to Secural bonding process (SV)
- Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets
The name POLYCHROMOS®, meaning “many colors” was born in 1908 and became known across several continents. Today, the name still stands for best of class quality including: unsurpassed lightfast pigments, 120 vibrant colors, break resistant tips, waterproof, non-smudge, and color matched to all other Faber-Castell color lines.