Pencils to satisfy both amateur and professional artists, illustrators, graphic designers and teachers thanks to the soft pigment range in both dry and water-soluble pencils.
Contents: 30 water-soluble coloured pencils
Applications : soft and unbreakable lead for clean, accurate lines. Good for techniques such as hatching, wash drawing, dry drawing or watercolour, superimposing different colours.
- Water-soluble coloured pencils, hexagonal shape for optimal grip
- Water-soluble lead, soft and resistant, 3.8 mm diameter, superior coverage, excellent light resistance
- Hexagonal, encapsulated, colour no. and name indicated, light-resistance graded
- Premium FSC® certified cedarwood
- Techniques: hatching, shading, watercolour, wash drawings, unlimited blending, superimposed colour, mixed techniques combined with PABLO® permanent pencils, NEOCOLOR® pastels and gouache. Ideal for large-scale drawings with large areas of colour.
Developed and manufactured in Switzerland.