Brochures and Colour charts – Caran d’Ache
R0.00 – R45.00
Only one per order is allowed.
One colour chart per type allowed (Maximum of 3 colour charts in total per order).
1. All the colours of Caran d’Ache – A comprehensive chart of all Caran D’Ache colours in their colour pencil, pastel, gouache, water-based pens and acrylic ranges. Find all the colours and their corresponding product numbers in this easy to read colour chart.
2. Get the Caran D’Ache Luminance 6901 colour chart with all the beautiful colours set out, the pigment number and the ASTM standard. All the sets and their colour charts are displayed on the chart
3. The Caran D’Ache Museum Aquarelle Artist pencils are innovative water-soluble pencils. This colour chart is a wonderful accessory to any artist, all the colours are shown in block form on excellent quality paper. You will be able to match your colour pencil to this chart and should you need other colours, the chart is always there to assist with finding the right colour!
4. The Neopastel colour chart shows brilliant colours on glossy black background. Looking at this colour chart will inspire you to try these amazingly soft and velvety oil pastels. This is a very useful tool to have in your artist’s toolbox!
5. Caran D’Ache Pastel Pencils & Pastel Cubes – Use the beautifully printed colour chart to match the cube and pencil colours. Large blocks of colour showcase the vibrant colours on a textured background, an excellent representation.
1. Graphite Line Brochure. The pure beauty of the raw material mined from the deepest veins is one of the artist’s greatest pleasures. Explore the Graphite line range in this small brochure.
2. Luminance 6901 Pencils Brochure -A booklet with all the information on the Luminance 6901 colour pencil, its characteristics, certification, shading techniques and a colour chart.
3. Museum Aquarelle Booklet: innovative water-soluble approach in a pencil form. Learn about the Museum range of pencils, the characteristics, techniques and the assortment of products available.
Included is a colour chart showing all the available colours.
4. Neocolor I & II Crayons brochure – Water-resistant wax pastel and water-soluble pastel. A combined brochure showing techniques and a colour chart.
5. Neopastel Oil Pastel Brochure – useful information on the Neopastel range and accessories, including a colour chart.
6. Pablo Colour Pencil Brochure – water-resistant colour pencils. This brochure has a colour chart showing in which sets the colours are found. There is also information available on the sets and an explanation of a few techniques.
7. Sketcher Non-Photo Blue Pencil Brochure – Dry and soft sketching pencil with a blue lead that is fine, soft and strong. It can be used both for drawing fine lines and for working with the flat side in rough sketches. This little brochure is full of information on the Sketcher blue pencil.
8. Supracolor Soft Aquarelle Pencils Brochure – Supracolor Soft Aquarelle – the water-soluble colour pencil. A Compact brochure showing the range of colours, the sets in which they are found, information on the sets and a few techniques.
Colours of Caran d'Ache, Luminance Colour Chart, Museum Aquarelle Colour Chart, Neopastel Oil Colour Chart, Pastel Pencils & Cubes Colour Chart, Graphite Line Brochure, Luminance Brochure, Museum Aquarelle Brochure, Neocolor I and II Crayons Brochure, Neopastel Oil Pastel Brochure, Pablo Colour Pencil Brochure, Pastel Pencils & Cubes Brochure, Sketcher Non-Photo Blue Pencil Brochure, Supracolor Soft Aquarelle Pencils Brochure