With these many dimensions, it is possible to create a wide diversity of effects. Like all our Cernit tools, they do not stick to the clay.
The good workability of these tools is also an advantage. The triangular handle allows a good grip. Even for more delicate achievements like flowers, you can definitely trust these tools.
Why should you buy the Cernit metallic ball tools for modelling?
- High-quality tools made to last!
- These tools are essential for modelling.
- The ergonomic triangle handle makes it easier to use than the competing tools.
- Stainless steel does not stick to the clay.
- Easy cleaning: water and dishwashing soap are enough.
- These tools are also used for carving self-hardening clay. The use of ball tools is also widespread for cake design (or cake decorating).